sexta-feira, 25 de março de 2011

Today I'm feeling so good

Today I'm feeling so good, a great feeling of happiness.
It seems that the cycles are changing in my life and I'm enjoying it.The days are passing fast, barely awake when it's time for bedagain, but this worth any small changes that are necessary for thegrowth of the spirit.
People who surprise me with acts that could never expect, life isfunny sometimes fold each piece on us, what do you think is notwhat you think and what is not, is what is confusing you? But in the end everything is right, if it was not because we have not reachedthe end.
Today I was thinking of the friends of childhood, the adolescence ofold age lol and friends today.
Some friends stay for a short time, others are always around at times even far away but close.

What makes a friendship last so long? What makes a friendship last for so little? The last bit that I do not think they were true and based on personal interest, the interest is over is over "friendships, " life isa little complex, in fact very complex.
I have two buddies true that it is cold rain or sun are always on myside.
Glad to have children, wonderful experience, it's all good childrenare a little piece of my heart beating out of my body.


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário