segunda-feira, 17 de janeiro de 2011

I Love...

I love God above all things,God gave me the inspiration for life and hope for the best live forever . 


love my kids,they are a gift from God in my life, I kisses and hugs every day, give me dearly and they give back.


Love my family,they always give me support in the moments that I most need.


Love myfriends,especially those that have greater affinity to speak on any subject, to those who listen to me patiently and when I have a problem, they arealways willing to help with words or actions.


Love my job,every day I see new people and make my clients my friends. 


love my life,I try to live better every day. tomorrow better than today, I quickly trying to eliminate any feeling that causes me sadness. 


I love belly dancing,It is the only dance I awaken me joy and sensuality and brings myself esteem, when I dance I forget everything, my mind, body, soul and heart is only the dance this time. 


I love my cats,when I get home after a day of work, my kittens are always playing it and running around the house making me laugh, I love it


love to learn new language and new cultures,is very nice to talk to someone in another language, speak and understand cultures around the world is very interesting, each person takes a bit of me and I get with a bit of it. 


I love a good book,I love to lock myself in my room and read a good book, many stories that I hold the attention and always adds something else to my knowledge.


 I love good movie.especially those based on real events and stories that tell of thepass over, love to travel and carry me in their thoughts to other times.


 "I LOVE BE HAPPY" and all the things that bring me happiness.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário